Sunday, October 16, 2011

A few holiday cards


I'm afraid this year is disappearing faster than I want it to! It's amazing how much faster the end of the year goes than the beginning of the year! How does that happen! Well, here are a few Christmas cards that I really enjoyed making. The first is just a half sheet of 6 x 6 paper from Lost and Found Christmas by My Mind's Eye. No stamping. I added the K & Co. 3D sticker and a ribbon. I just love how elegant it is with minimal work!!! The second card was embossed with the white and silver snowy glitter. I then colored in the trees. I embossed the cottage in silver and then colored it with Copics and popped it up on the snow scene. The DP is Webster Pages. The stamps are Hero Arts, Waltzingmouse Stamps and Great Impressions.
Hope your weekend was great! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment