Monday, October 10, 2011

Fun Projects


Two fun projects here today. I was rummaging through all my stash and ran across one of those cheap $1 wood frames. I decided to decorate it with some of my scraps! My son is completing pilot training in the Navy so I decided to do a frame for one of his photos. It's really just a hodge podge of anything I could find to glue down! It took all of MAYBE and hour to do!

The second photo is made with a Holly Berry Stamp. I stamped the image many times and then embossed it in gold. I then just applied glitter and cut out the various layers and popped them up with dimensionals so it is 3D. It's a little more work than I would spend on an average card but it was fun! I must say I won't be doing these for many people - sorry!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment