Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday

I have lots of birthdays coming up in the next few months and this one was definitely a last minute job. With all my tile work I did this past work...other things just got left undone. So, here is a birthday card I made late last night and had in the mail this morning! I seem to be doing lots of these cards where the paper does most of the work. There are just so so many beautiful papers out there that are so well suited to cards like this. I did do a fancy interior but forgot to take a picture of it before mailing it. I believe these are Memory Box papers.
Hope everyone got to take advantage of the big Archiver's sale today (Monday) where all patterned papers were 43% off! I think I bought 9 pads of paper!!! I love paper just like I love fabric!
Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment