Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wedding thank you cards

Here is a set of thank you cards I made that are postcard style. They do not open up. I just stamped a butterfly on the cardstock and mounted on teal paper.
These were made with beautiful damask papers. I made the monogram with Just Rite stamps.
Another monogram card with Just Rite stamps. The teal border is a punch.
These are the place cards for the reception dinner. The larger one is the table number. The butterfly on each card is a small punch.

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. those look very well designed and stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! These are actually gorgeous. The color contrast looks stupendous and I think I am also going to get these cards for my wedding. I might get married by the end of this year, the date has not yet been finalized but I am sure I will be getting married in a huge and beautiful event space NYC.

    ReplyDelete