Monday, July 19, 2010

Wedding Crafts

These are the thank-you cards I did for wedding gifts. I cased this from Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace. She does absolutely awesome work.
This is the ring-bearer's pillow I made.
This is the ringbearer's vest and tie that I made to go along with the bridesmaid's dresses. The flower girl dress did not get made yet but it would have had a teal sash on a beautiful ivory dress.
Here are a few grandpa's boutonnieres.
These are some thank you cards I altered! I found the teal cards at Michael's and just added a stamped image and a nestie to dress it up a bit.

OK...tomorrow will be my last day of wedding postings. Time to move on. As you can see I spent countless hours working on this stuff. I've learned a lot. My advice to mother-of-the-brides...make the bride pay for all the deposits and when the wedding is over...you can reimburse her. If she cancels, she is out the money - not you! She is not as likely to cancel a wedding if HER money is at stake! Wedding vendors do not give deposits back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment