Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Party Favors


I'm have a Princess House party next week and thought I would do little favors for all attendees. Here are a few of the ones I have come up with. There is a tall box on the left with candies in it and decorated with DP and JustRite Stamps. I think I got the box from Clear Bags. Behind it are a few bags with gift tags inside and also some candies. The bags have a SU "Top Note" bag header and JustRite stamped sentiments. The tall tags to the right are Bazzil tags that have xmas stickers on them and I stamped "TO" and "FROM" on them. Ribbons are threaded through the holes at the top. The peppermint box on the far rights has a belly band around it. The center circle is a bottle cap that has a stamped Thomas Kinkade image inside. I colored it with Copics and glittered the snowy areas and then put some Crystal Lacquer on it to make it shine. The outside of the bottlecap is a JustRite stamp. The center front bag has candy in it and a few very SIMPLE $1 Michael tags. The top of the bag is another" Top Note" diecut by SU. Most of the DP is by Debbie Mum. These were all pretty quick to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment