Here are a few day planners I made and really enjoyed doing them once I got through all the printing of the many many pages! That was a bit of a challenge at times but I got through the printer and computer issues and came up with some nice books! I used the floral images that you see on the front of the book...throughout the book as well. There are about 12 different images so it was great having a different flower for each month. I stamped the musical background and then distressed it. I also stamped some antique wording along the side of the floral design and then distressed the whole image a bit. The gold corners are done using my Home Pro. I bound the book with my Bind-it-all. My inspiration was from a class that was taught by Marta at Creative Quest in Glendale, AZ. I wasn't able to take the class but have used ideas from the class for my books.