Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you a joyous Christmas this holiday season! I imagine most of you are done with your Christmas as you are reading this. I hope Santa was good to everyone! We won't be doing our Christmas for a few more days yet. So, I've got a bit of time before our big day! I'm going to be posting several Christmas gifts that I have made over the past few months. I didn't want to spoil Christmas for some of my readers!
Here are a few day planners I made and really enjoyed doing them once I got through all the printing of the many many pages! That was a bit of a challenge at times but I got through the printer and computer issues and came up with some nice books! I used the floral images that you see on the front of the book...throughout the book as well. There are about 12 different images so it was great having a different flower for each month. I stamped the musical background and then distressed it. I also stamped some antique wording along the side of the floral design and then distressed the whole image a bit. The gold corners are done using my Home Pro. I bound the book with my Bind-it-all. My inspiration was from a class that was taught by Marta at Creative Quest in Glendale, AZ. I wasn't able to take the class but have used ideas from the class for my books.


Text

No comments:

Post a Comment