Wednesday, December 9, 2009

12 days of Christmas

Today I am posting something I made several weeks ago. I'm really short on time this week so remembered I had several things that have not been posted. This is one!

These photos REALLY do not do this project justice. This is a "12 days of Christmas" box that I made and I actually did 2 of them but forgot to take pictures of the other one before it got shipped off. The box is already put together for you (Karen Foster). It's just a matter of covering the top and 12 boxes inside of it. I put ribbons on each box for pull tags since the boxes fit extremely tight inside. I used lots of stick-ons and various other embellishments I had. The numbers are done on my Silhouette machine - they were printed and then cut out. The DP's are all by K & Co and are very glitzy and beautiful. I wish I was a better photographer!!! It really is gorgeous! Hopefully I can find a few minutes tomorrow to post but it might be tough! I have another xmas party to go to tomorrow and one at my house on Friday so it's kind of crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment