Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!


I'm back! We did our holiday several days later than everyone else and then it was my 30th wedding anniversary so we have been quite busy. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Santa brought you lots of goodies for papercrafting. I got a new camera so I hope my photos will start being a little sharper. It may take awhile for me to figure things out though!
I had a few minutes and have been dying to try some new stamps I got awhile back from here. I just love them. They are tiny "peg" stamps and you just stamp each individual flower, leaf and vine separately anywhere you please. The "LOVE" is also a stamp by the same company. I am hooked on these stamps and you will be seeing more projects in the future using several more sets I have! The DP is from last year and I don't have the designer for it. It was a 6 x 6 square that I got in a packet of Valentine papers. The lacy heart design on the bottom is a new Martha Stewart punch. I want to thank everyone for following my blog this past year! You have given me so much motivation to keep BLOGGING and CRAFTING! I wish you the best in 2010! See ya next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment