Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome Home Troops!


My stamping madness does go to good causes sometimes and this is another card for our troops returning from Iraq. I remembered I had the eagle stamp so decided to do a card using it. It is from Cornish Heritage Farms and has seen lots of ink in it's days. I really love to do cards for our military men and women who are serving our country. I don't think they are truly appreciated for all they do so this is my way of saying thank you. This card was inspired by "Jen's Sketch" on SCS. This was a pretty easy card to do with the eagle colored with copic markers and then cut out and put on the nestabilities circle die cuts. The "freedom" is also from the same set. It was the stamp of the month for May 2008. The papers were scraps in my huge file.

No comments:

Post a Comment