Thursday, January 1, 2009

The day we have all been waiting for...

Is finally here! Yes, 2009 has arrived and hopefully it will be a prosperous new year for all of us. It's starting out as a beautiful new day with the usual Arizona blue skies and sunshine that we all love so much at this time of year. It's about 75 degrees - perfect!

Today I started on MY calendar for 2009. I did about 6 of these for friends and family but never got around to doing mine. Isn't that typical? The wood frames were ordered from Bingaman Woodcrafts online. The clear album refills that are used to hold each month were purchased from Michaels. They will hold 6 x 6 pages so that was so easy when using 12 x 12 paper. January is the blue "Let it Snow" and February is the pink "Happy Valentine's Day". The heart is actually a wood piece that I have had for years in my stash and finally found a use for.


These are the only 2 months I have done so far. I had so much fun doing them for everyone as I tried to cater them to each particular family if I could. Some were more generic but still very cute. Thanks for stopping by and I may have another post later tonight so come back!

1 comment:

  1. Sherry,

    Your cards are so beautiful! I wish I could be so crafty. I like the new blog and may be checking in again soon. Happy New Year!

    Susan H.

    ReplyDelete