Friday, January 30, 2009

Love you much!

I got my new SU stamps last night so was excited to get busy on some valentines. This is some Heidi Grace paper I had picked up and love. I always like the non-traditional colors for holidays! The hearts are popped up with dimensionals and the Love square is also popped up. The lace at the bottom is done with a punch by Martha Stewart. The pearls I picked up today at a brand new store that opened in Peoria today!!! I was so excited to get there since we only have one other store on this side of Phoenix! Unbelievable! I really enjoyed being able to shop in a real store rather than online like I usually have to do. The store was supposed to open at 4:00 this afternoon but people showed up at 10 am and were begging them to go ahead and open! We are desperate for a new store here so they just couldn't wait any longer. They were still setting things up but managed to get everything ready to open by noon and there were lots of happy customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment