Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bringing you flowers...


This card started out as yesterday's challenge on SCS, SC213, but I changed too many things so this is how it ended up. The shapes are all the same, just placed differently and I must say, I really like it! These are some new papers I got from Basicgrey in a 6 x 6 pad called Eva. I love all the papers so much! The pink paper is by SU. I can not remember where I got the pink glitzy flowers from but I've had them for years and I'm getting low on them so hope they are something I can find again because I use them all the time and love them. (that was a long sentence!) I actually started this card yesterday and didn't get very far when my husband came home from work so that was it for the day. He was gone for 4 days so he had things he wanted to do....like go buy a new television! I would much rather have spent my time stamping but I was being a good supportive wife even though I really don't think we needed a new tv. I lost out and he got his tv. But I got a few online orders in the mail yesterday so that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment