Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thinking of you

Today I have a card with Gina K Designs stamps.  I colored the actual flowers on the stamp with Marvy markers and added pearls to the centers.  The top lacy design is by Memory Box.  The papers are older SU papers that I love.  
I think I finally have my Kaila puppy potty trained.  The secret is making homemade treats for her!!!  This puppy LOVES them and will run to the door to go potty just so she can get a treat.  Heck with the store bought ones - those aren't as good!  They are so easy to make and grain free which is the direction I am going with her since Westies have allergy issues.  They are made with ground chicken, sweet potatoes, garlic, oatmeal and an egg.  They bake up like crackers.  If that gets her to go potty outside....I will glady make them for her anytime!  She has really been pretty darn good with her training - I must say.  She can already sit, roll over, stay, come and go potty!  Not too shabby for a 3 1/2 month old!  Oh, and she rings a bell to go potty!!!  (well, sometimes it is more like ATTACKING the bell!)  She is too funny!  Westies are the best!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are a great momma to this special little dog.

    ReplyDelete