Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another Navy Card!

It's funny how I get stuck on certain colors for awhile!  Well, I promise I won't do another navy card in my next posting!  This is a new stamp set for me by Our Daily Bread Designs and I love it.  There are lots of "tea" sentiments to go inside the lacy medallion.  The papers are K & Co. (once again!).    The large rectangular die cut is by Spellbinders.  Have you seen all the new holiday ones that are coming out?  OMG...love them all!  I'm thinking about my holiday cards because I know my time is very limited at crafting so I have to do a few when I can.  Puppy nap time is MY time!  Thank heavens for kennel training!  I would be hurting without it.  I never thought I would survive it after one day of kennel training.  But, the next day was perfect and there were no temper tantrums anymore.  She loves her kennel.  I just use it for napping so the rest of the time she is chasing me all over the house.  She grew up with 5 brothers and sisters so she is not real good at entertaining herself.  And it doesn't help that I spoil her a bit too.  Makes my life tougher but she is worth it!  OK...have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment