Friday, July 6, 2012

Birthday wishes

Today I have a birthday card to share that was quite fun to make.  Lots of diecuts here!  The Rose Wreath stamp and diecut is by Memory Box as well as the fence.  I love their dies and stamps so much as you can tell from most of my recent cards!  I colored the stamp with Marvy Markers before stamping so it was an  easy stamping.  The DP is by SU.  You might notice that my fence has little TINY rhinestones on the posts!  And yes, that did drive me crazy but I had to do it!  Hope they survive the mailing!
The fires have calmed down here in Colorado Springs which is such a relief.  The west side of the city took a beating but everyone has pulled together and the city will rebuild!  
Hope you have a fun weekend!  I will be playing with my puppy most of it so not much stamping - unless I can get her to take a few good long naps!
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment