Friday, July 27, 2012

Christmas is coming...

It will be here before we know it!!!  Today I have a stocking I made from a Sizzix die and embossing folder set.  Pretty simple!  I distressed the ivory cuff and added a bow and a tiny red jingle bell.  Not sure yet how I will use this - maybe for tags or maybe on a card as an ornament ( would need to add a hanger). 
I have lots of projects coming up in the next several months.  I am going to be a Grandma in January or February so I'll have lots of baby things to work on to welcome the new little one!  I'm still working on things for my new puppy too!  Just finished a few blankets for her.  Too cute!!!  I bought her a wardrobe of clothes for the winter too.  Westies just got to have clothes - especially in the winter!  My last Westie LOVED LOVED LOVED to dress up!  So, hopefully, in time, Kaila will too!  She has a snowsuit, a few sweaters, a few pairs of pajamas, a few shirts, a hooded coat, boots, and several coordinating collars and leashes that I made for her.  She thinks she is hot stuff too!!!
Hope you have a crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment