Thursday, May 31, 2012

I didn't forget your birthday...

Today I have a card that should have been made last week...OOPS!  My hubby's grandmother just turned 98 years old!  So, I just happened to have a special set for times like this when my memory fails me!  I just love how this card turned out and I'm sure she will have all her friends in her room to show it off.  It's a stamp set by Taylored Expressions - another favorite company of mine.  The papers are by Cosmo Cricket and the dies are all Spellbinders.

Recently I purchased a few new cookbooks...like I REALLY needed just 2 more! ( I must have a few hundred!)  I have followed Pioneer Woman's blog for a few years now and always look forward to her funny posts.  She is quite the cook and quite the photographer.  So, I was eager to get her cookbooks.  I must say they are two of my favorites now.  I have made 5 or 6 recipes already and they are all outstanding - mostly pretty simple recipes too!  But, I think I enjoy the stories and photos as much as the recipes!  She lives on a ranch so she is always cooking for all the ranchers.  If you love cooking and cookbooks the way I do...pick them up at Sams Club - that's where I got mine.  I even got one for my son who loves to cook and loves these kinds of recipes.
Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment