Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sending happy thoughts

Wow...it's been awhile since I have been in my craft room.  And I thought I was going to spend the whole weekend in here!  What was I thinking!!!  Time is flying by me!  Here is a card I made using a Memory Box stamp and die as well as a few Spellbinders dies.  The sentiment is by Stampabilities.  The papers are Basic Grey.
I found a great product that I wanted to tell you about!  It's called  Glue Gloss.  It comes in a tube/bottle like lip gloss and the applicator is just like lip gloss.  It works SO WELL on these intricate die cuts.  And if you over glue it...the excess does not show up as SHINE!!!  It disappears like magic!!!  If you have experienced that before you will know exactly what I am talking about!   Sometimes it looks like you are back in kindergarten with your glueing but not so with this stuff!  I love it!  I got it at my LSS so I couldn't tell you where to find it online since I haven't shopped for it before.
Hope you have a great week!

1 comment: