Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Westie Puppy Card

In 6 more days I will have my new puppy.  I got this cute Westie stamp from Stampingbella and couldn't resist making a card.  At the time I made it...I had no idea who I was making it for or why I was making it.  I have since decided that I would send a note to her Mommy and Daddy a few weeks afterwards and this would be the perfect card for that.  I do love Westies!!!  They are the best...and I hope I can still say that a few weeks from now when I'm desperately in need of some energy to keep up with the puppy!
The dies are by Spellbinders.  The lacey border is a rubber stamp that has been embossed in white - also by Spellbinders.  The pink DP is by SU.
Enjoy your day and remember our fallen heroes and all those who are serving or have served in the military!  They are why we are able to do what we love to do!

2 comments:

  1. Sherry, I just love this card. I was looking on Stampingbella.com for the Westie stamp, however, I couldn't find it. Is it an older stamp that isn't available anymore. I have a friend who loves Westies and I was going to make her a card for her birthday. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased it last week from online at Joann's. It is actually a stamp with 2 westies on it and I didn't want to use the boy Westie. The name of the set is Butch and Mimi.

      Delete