Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm back with a Father's Day card.  My father-in-law is a gardener and this stamp is just so perfect for him.  It's a Penny Black stamp.  The flags are Spellbinders and the sentiment is Hero Arts.  The DP is SU.

Just found out my son is finally finished with his pilot training with the Navy and he is heading home for a week. He has not been able to take any leave for a few years so we are grateful he will be able to take a little time off before his first deployment in June.

We are looking forward to the arrival of our new puppy on June 2.  We are still working on names for her.  We are leaning towards Mollie or Emma.  My crafting time will be very limited in the next few months as I get her trained.  I did purchase a puppy playpen for her so she is able to be in my craft room with me.  There is just no way I can let her roam in here with the design of the room.  I "play" in the attic above our garage so the walls are sloped and there are big spaces behind my furniture where she could get lost....and I wouldn't be able to get back there to rescue her! 

Have a great weekend!  And Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment: