Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Love is the thread


I am finally taking time out again to do a card! Yes!!! I do love that! This is a new set of stamps I ordered a few months ago and just never found the time to use. Well, today is the day! I'm a seamstress so couldn't resist getting this set of stamps. It is by Just Rite Stamps. The inside heart design is actually stamped on a smaller circle and then popped up onto the outside circle. Of course I used my Nesties after I did the stamping!!! The image is colored with Copics. The papers are by DCWV - rather old papers but I have to use them too!!! I've been busy doing some sewing for the wedding and also doing a lap quilt I had started BEFORE my daughter got engaged. My goal was to get it done this summer and I hope I meet that goal! The quilt was the inspiration for this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment