Friday, June 4, 2010

The Lord Bless You!


Before I forget...I must say that I am very excited to have one of my cards published in a stamping online magazine! The magazine is Scrapbooknewsandreview.com. You will have to subscribe to it to see my card but eventually I will put it back on my blog. This is my third publication so I'm pretty happy. I only wish I had more time to concentrate on getting more things published but I don't think it will happen this year as I had hoped. I spent the past week working on some new drapes for my living room and dining room. I still have lots of sewing to do for the wedding so that will be upcoming too. Enough chat....this is a card for my sister-in-law who really needs a boost. She is going through some very tough times and needs lots of prayers and support. So this is for her. The card was stamped and then airbrused with a light lavender Copic marker. The flourish is part of a butterfly design I cut on my Silhouette. I didn't use this part for a wedding item so saved it for another use. I knew I could find a way to use it!!!

Paper: Pink Paislee and other cardstocks

Stamps: Stampendous

Other: Flourish cut from Silhouette, rhinestones, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment