Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hang in There!


I'm on a roll!!! Two days in a row I have cards to share!!! I spent a good part of the day doing research only to find out that I won't end up doing what I had hoped would be much cheaper to do. I wanted to mail Brittany's wedding invitations in boxes since the mail service seems to destroy everything that comes into their hands - at least around here. I found some I really liked and decided on how to embellish them...only to later discover that it would cost about $2.37 to mail each one. That idea was quickly scrapped! It would have been so beautiful too!!! Oh well!

So here is a card I made for a special friend who just had surgery this past week. It is a perfect card for her and I know she will love it. The flowers actually have Flower Soft on them so they are 3D.

Papers: Stampin'Up Stamps: Stampendous Ink: Memento, Copics Accessories: Flowers, Flower Soft, Dots, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment