Thursday, April 1, 2010

Flower Soft Little Girl Card


I'm finally back! I've been helping with a move and it has kept me busy for the past week! I hope to find time to get my house back in order and maybe some more time to do some cards! We'll see how that goes!!!

This is a "Flower Soft" card. The image is a Flower Soft image and I used a few different colors of Flower Soft for highlights. I added a few paper flowers to dress it up a bit. The silver border is some German metallic trims I had in my stash. The DP is an old pansy print that I really love and worked well here. This card is almost too pretty to send and it's also my favorite color so it may be a keeper card!!! It's really really cute!

Supplies: Flower Soft, flowers, German trim, brads, glue

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card!!! Love all the flowersoft, especially all the different colours (which is finicky to get one, at least for me!) and the little flowers are also a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card
    loved what you did with the flowersoft

    karin

    ReplyDelete