Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fisherman's card



It seems to be the season for male birthday cards in my family! And they are probably my least favorite cards to make! This was made with a few embossing folders and the goldish brown card was sanded to show more detailing. It has a light core so it worked great. The image is an old SU stamp that I picked up at a craft sale and knew I could use it for a few of the fishermen in our family. I have no idea if I have colors right for some of the fishing "stuff". I'm not a fisherman! The pin is by Tim Holtz and it just seemed to fit the scene.
Paper: 7 Gypsies, SU
Stamps: SU, Hero Arts sentiment (?)
Ink: Memento
Accessories/Tools: Punches, nesties, Tim Holtz pin, twine

1 comment:

  1. Great man card, the colours are vibrant but still subdued enough, I like the blue buble embossed paper for water, and the background is really neat too.

    ReplyDelete