Saturday, April 24, 2010

Engagement card


I have several cards to make today so I hope I can get back into the swing of things to do it! This is an engagement card for a dear friend. The DP really makes the card. It's a metallic wedding cardstock and just seemed appropriate for this card. I embossed the sentiment with silver metallic embossing powder. The larger silver nestie is a crushed metallic cardstock weight paper that I love to use for wedding cards. I have some very tiny silver edging all the way around the frame of the card - look hard! It really sets the paper off and gives it a finished look.
Paper: Creative Imaginations, Silver metallic crushed paper, pearlized metallic white cardstock
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: Versamark
Other: Silver metallic embossing powder, nesties, ribbon, pearl brad, silver metallic braid

1 comment: