Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Boy Scout Eagle Cards


I have 2 nephews who both earned the Eagle rank in Boy Scouts recently. This is such an honor and took lots of hard work to get there. My son and husband are both Eagle Scouts and I know the work that went into earning it and truly respect any young boy who is working on their Eagle Scout rank! It's an honor they will appreciate even more as they get older. It's also a big PLUS for getting college scholarships!!! My son got 2 very good scholarships and I think the Eagle Scout was a determining factor in receiving them.

These card were made using some clip art from a scrapbooking website. I couldn't find anything locally so decided to ask my computer for help! She was very kind to me and helped me out (notice I said, "she")! I printed and cut out the images. The second card is a simple pocket card that I often do for male cards! All of the DP was scraps from my stash! It's nice to use those once in awhile!

Paper: Papertrey Ink, stash papers Stamps: Making Memories, other unmarked stamp

Other: Ribbon, rhinestones, punch, punch

No comments:

Post a Comment