Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


I am so happy to get a card done today! I made Brittany's ring bearer's outfit today so I had a very productive day! Just hope it will fit him! The sizing for the vest was small, medium and large so I am pretty sure he is a small so we'll see how it goes. It didn't take very long so it will just be a future grandson's vest if it doesn't fit! (No, there are no grandbaby's on the way yet!!!)
This is a card for my Mom. My favorite color is any shade of purple so this is perfect. I had blond braids for many years when I was small too! I colored the cutie pie with my Copics. The ribbon is silk ribbon and I think it is my favorite ribbon for making bows! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm enjoying mine!!!
Paper: Memorybox, other cardstock
Stamps: Hero Arts, C.C. Designs (Swiss Miss)
Ink: Memento, Copics
Accessories/Tools: Silk ribbon, nesties, pearls dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment