Sunday, November 1, 2009

Merry Christmas Ornament


Hope everyone had a fun Halloween. I put a child gate up at my front door and just kept my front door open so the dogs could see out. They had the most wonderful time!!! The doorbell never rang so it never bothered them. They greeted everyone that came to the front door and got lots of oohs and aahs for their cute costumes. Everyone patted their little heads and they thought that everyone came to the house just to see them. They had so much fun and it really makes a world of difference not having the doorbell startle them every few minutes.
This is a card I made using "dazzlers". I pressed the gold ornament outline onto burgundy paper and then cut the ornament out around the outside edges and mounted it on a few new Nesties I got a few weeks ago. The DP is by Paper Studio. I punched the edging and put it along the one side to bring out the green in the papers. I don't remember the company for the sentiment...it's unmounted red rubber.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment