Friday, October 30, 2009

Chrismas Pocket Card


This is a pocket card I made for a special order. The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" but the top if folded down about 1 1/4". I punched a border for the fold-down edge and tied a ribbon all the way around the card to secure it. The inside edges were adhered using the red tape that sticks things permanently! The gingerbread house is a $1 stamp from Michael's. It is colored with Copics and mounted on 2 Nesties. The red and black print DP is by Paper Pizazz. The inside of the pocket is a smaller card stamped with a Papertrey Ink stamp. The Candy Cane is a $1 Michael's stamp that is stamped and then cut out and mounted on the card. Have a great halloween! My Muffy dog is going to be a ladybug and my daughter's dog is coming over and she will be a bumble bee. They love to help me pass out goodies to all the cute little boys and girls. Have a great one and don't eat too much candy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment