Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Place Cards









I was inspired by Jerri Kay's place cards and came up with my version today. I may have to print the names on the computer so it will look nicer though! I will try that tomorrow and then just punch the name from an oval shaped punch by SU. We'll see! These are made with 2 different nesties. The corn husks are a JustRite stamp that has been stamped several times and cut out and layered several layers high. I colored the image with Copics. The bow has Diamond Glaze on it to make it shine. The tiny tulip shapes on the right are from the punched out image. I just popped them up with dimensionals and put pearls on them. I attached the place card to a scored piece of paper that has been folded to fit behind the place card.

On my card yesterday with the poinsettia's, I added a few silver bling to the center of the flower and it really jazzed it up a bit!

Hope you had time to remember our veteran's today. I took my veteran to dinner! There was SO SO SO much traffic everywhere today that we decided to just come straight home afterwards! It was like Christmas Eve!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment