Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Candy Cane Card

I wasn't sure I was going to get to post anything today since my hubby has been playing with my crafting computer ALL day! He insisted it needed Windows 7 and he ran into other problems since it is an older computer. It was just one thing after another but he has it up and running again which is good because he had it in pieces a few hours ago!
This was a fun card to make. The candy cane was made with a brass embossing stencil and chalked in after it was embossed. I then made those cute fans with a new Martha Stewart punch. She has some really awesome ones out now and I want them all!!! Michael's needs to put out more coupons!!! The edge punch is a snowflake design that is cut and embossed. It's pretty cool! The DP is by Imaginisce and is glittery! This was just a fun card to do with so many different techniques going on! Have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment