Monday, November 9, 2009

Popsicle Card


I've been MIA for a few days but I still had time for fun but just couldn't post anything I worked on since it's xmas stuff! I really don't want to spoil it for anyone!!! Anyways...I found these really cute popsicle sticks at Walmart today and I thought they would be perfect for making popsicle cards. They are actually miniature ones so worked great for this. Anyways...this is pretty self-explanatory! The center orange is a SU stamp and the outer ring is Just Rite stamps. The card is just rounded on the corners and punched with a scallop punch for the "bite". I put a YUM YUM stamp inside and a Happy Birthday stamp too. I will probably make a set of 4 of these in various colors. Too cute!
I went to the Mesa Stamping Show on Saturday and it was lots of fun. It's always nice to see stuff you don't see in all the stores. Now I just have to find time to play with some of my new things! That is a challenge at this time of year!!! Have a fun day and if you live in Arizona...we may need a popsicle today!!! I'm ready for some cooler weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment