Monday, October 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Turkey Cards


My dear friend Leslie brought me a turkey stamp by SU on her recent visit. I didn't have a turkey so was very excited to get it. I made 3 different cards with the same design (one more to come later). I used my Marvy markers to color the stamp so I could get various colors without messing up my ink pads. It worked well. They are all cut out with Spellbinder's ovals and then the outer ovals are Just Rite stamps. I distressed everything to give it more of a vintage look to go with my papers. I even distressed the burgundy and white ribbon to make the white more aged looking. It worked well. The papers are Cosmo Cricket and SU. The brads on the first card are by Home Pro. I really like how they turned out! I think this will end up being a favorite Thanksgiving stamp!!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment