Thursday, October 15, 2009

Snowy Christmas


Another Christmas card! I don't think I can ever get tired of making them! This is the first year that I haven't done just one or two cards in mass production. I started in July making cards and have done several each week. I probably already have more than I will need - yet I keep making them. That's ok...I have friends who are always wanting to buy them.
This card makes me think of a snowy day in Colorado! The trees are stamps by Papertrey Ink. They are cut out and popped up. The snowflakes are each colored with a glittery pen. The stars are also a stamp by Papertrey Ink that are also colored with a glittery pen. I distressed the background a bit. They are mounted on Spellbinder's dies. The background paper is glittery gorgeous by K & Company. The bow is SILK ribbon by Sharon Johnson. The tag on the bow is also stamped with a Papertrey stamp. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment