Sunday, October 4, 2009

Class Cards

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I did!!! I've been MIA for several days so will make up for it by posting 4 cards from a class I took this weekend with a dear friend! We had such a wonderful time together - much like 2 little kids in a candy store!!! These are some cards that were made on World Card Day on Saturday. I did not design any of them . Kim Hughes is the designer for the first one and also the teacher for our class. She was outstanding! She has many cards published in many magazines so it was a joy to meet her! I adore the snowman card she designed. I was the lucky winner of this card!!! I don't have a recipe for it but thought you would enjoy seeing her work and creativity. The other cards were cards I made in class. I have some info on them but they are mostly for your enjoyment and ideas. The candy cane card is made using mostly American Crafts papers. The Love Ya Lots card has papers by October Afternoon and is designed by Angie Hagist. The other card , "for my best friend" has papers by Cosmo Cricket. These are all beautiful cards and were fun to do. I won a big set of stamps by Kim Hughes when she designed for Cornish Heritage Farms. I even got her to autograph the set!!! I hope to get back on track with my posts so see you tomorrow!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment