Thursday, March 7, 2013

Secret Garden Collection


Here is my Secret Garden gift set I finished making, finally.  The tag/card was on a previous post.  The Birthday book has pages that I purchased from Papertrey Ink.  There is one for each month with lines to write birthdays on.  The pages fold over to form a pocket to keep birthday cards for that month inside.  I have also added cardboard dividers that have been decorated with Secret Garden papers.  The bare book was also purchased from Papertrey Ink and painted with off white acrylic paint and then distressed.  I put down the base DP and added various cut outs and bling.  The inside pages were stamped with each month and decorated with various sticker embellishments.
The third item is a little "Family  Contacts" book for everyone's email, phone number and birthday. I embellished the book with a few cutouts from the Secret Garden papers and a silk ribbon bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment