Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

This is a bday card I made for a long time friend.  This was made using Becca Feeken's kit that she was doing each month.  She has discontinued doing them - boo hoo - but is still designing for Spellbinders so that is good.  She does awesome work.  All of these dies are by Spellbinders and the stamped image is by Just Rite.  The ruffle at the bottom is crepe paper and the bow is made from seam tape. 
We got quite a bit of snow yesterday and it is so beautiful here.  The sun is shining and the sky is blue - couldn't ask for a better day!  Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I am the long-time friend and the recipient of this beautiful card. It is the prettiest, most thoughtful birthday card that I have ever received. Thank you so much, Sherry for taking so much time to make this for me. It means so much to me to have you as my friend. It made my day extra special. I love seeing your posts. Your work is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gives me great joy to make special cards for special people! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete