Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Grandbaby announcement

So, I'm a bit late getting this posted...you know how the story goes...This is a baby announcement I did for my hubby and I to announce our first grandchild.  It was a bit time consuming so I didn't end up making as many as I had DREAMED I would!  But, they were fun to do!  I typed up a little announcement for the second panel.  The dies are by Sizzix.  It took lots of cuttings to get everything cut out for just one announcement.  I cut the base from pink cardstock to make it sturdy.  Then I added another layer on top from various scraps of pink prints.  I just added embellishments I have had in my stash for years!  I love how they turned out...just wish I had more time to do more of them.  The baby came early so it really caught me off guard!!!
Have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment