Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm back with ANOTHER sympathy card to share.  I have done more this year than I have done in the past 5 years!  Guess that means I'm getting old!  So this is for my daughter-in-law who just lost her grandpa.  I wanted to do so something a little special for her.  Lots of dies here - from Spellbinders and Becca Feeken.  The flower is stamped and cut with a die by Hero Arts.  I added a few pearl sprays, a bow, stick pin and glitzy button.  Hope she likes it!
I had thought I would get the time to start cleaning up my craft room after xmas.  Well, then V-day came along, and then tons of bdays.  I don't think there is much hope for it!  Got lots and lots of bdays in March and a few bday projects to get done in the next few weeks as well.  Where there is a will....there is a way!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment