Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby favors


Today I have some baby favors to share with you.  These are so adorable and quick and easy and that is what I really like when time is short!  The flowers are cut from Spellbinders dies in 2 sizes.  The smaller size has a circle punched out of the center of it so that the candy cup will fit through it.  I had some valentine candies which were perfect for a little girl and also the floral papers.  I added a bow and flower to the top of each flower.  On the backs I have the information on Aubree that I have punched out with a SU punch for the center of the flower.  These look like little flower hats!!!
The second photo is a smocked jumpsuit I have been working on for several months!  I added a little headband to go with it.  Someday I will post a photo of Aubree in it but she needs to do a little growing first!  Hope you have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment