Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thanksgiving table

What a fun project these were to make!  And thanks to Barb Schram over on No Time to Stamp blog...she came up with this wonderful idea and I loved it so here mine are!  I used different embellishments for the top but the same beautiful stamps/dies by Just Rite.  The tag holders are by Tim Holtz.  The ribbons and leaves and glittery netting are all things I had on hand.
I finally changed my photo on my blog to reflect the new me and my new pride and joy - Kaila!  My hubby has been after me for a few years to change my photo.  I've been through a few hairstyles since then and he just did NOT like the picture.  Well, I'm just not one of those people who likes to take pictures of myself(HATE HATE HATE) so it never got done.  So, this one should last a few more years!!!  And maybe the rest of my life ---- the old age SAG is setting in BADLY so this may be the last!!!
Have a great day of crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment