Wednesday, September 12, 2012

For You


My Kaila is at the groomer's this morning so I am FINALLY getting some free time to work on a card.  I really should be cleaning my house but I need some "ME" time!  So this was a fun card for my mother-in-law for her bday.  I'm so far behind on my cards that I'm actually doing the inside to show you too!  The papers are by Lost and Found-Sunshine.  The diecuts on the front are by Spellbinders and the stamp is Just Rite.  It's the Autumn Tags collection that I really really like. There is a pennant with the black dots that is popped up - just under the bow. There is actually a black punched border behind the ivory punched border on the bottom  It's not a shadow you are seeing!!!  Looks much prettier IRL!  The inside is a Cheery Lynn diecut and the sentiment is embossed and the stamp is Wordsworth.  
It's a cold and very dreary day here in Colorado.  This is most definitely a North Carolina kind of day and I must say....I don't miss it at all!  I will take the cold and the snow any day to this dreary, raininess!
Hope your day is going well....OH OH OH!!!  I am going to have a little girl for my first grandchild next Jan or Feb!  Won't that be fun!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment