Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm so sorry

I started this card about a week ago and never got it finished.  Not sure how far I will get with this posting.  I have a helper who is sitting on my lap watching every move the arrow makes on the computer screen and trying to chase it.  Yes, Kaila is on my lap.  I'm trying to gradually get her used to my craft room.  It's amazing what she can find to entertain her!  This puppy is one intelligent creature!
So this is a Whipper Snapper stamp and the sentiment is by Paper Smooches.  Nothing fancy here...but I got it done!!!  I'm working on my xmas cards when I can so I have been doing a little crafting on the side!
I am trying to get back to using my Silhouette since our big move.  The software has changed so I'm starting over.  It's for the better though...I'm just a bit challenged on these programs!  I'm motivated so we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment