Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SC389 Sketch Challenge

I'm back for a quick card for todays sketch challenge on SCS.  I haven't done too many all white cards so I decided today was the day for that.  These are Spellbinders and Memory Box dies and a SU sentiment.  I used my Scor-pal to add the creases around the card.  The vase is actually a teacup die that I have embossed with a Sizzix folder.  The tulips are popped up with dimensionals.
I am so happy that the Teapot Challenge for Regina went so well yesterday.  She will be getting a BUNCH of absolutely gorgeous cards.  She will be having her last hip surgery (we hope) on July 31.  It's a long wait when you have been without since November but at least she won't be losing her leg.  
I'm short on time with Kaila demanding so much of my day but I must say she is worth every minute of it.  She is the best little puppy I could ever ask for.  That's not saying she doesn't keep me going - nonstop every minute she is awake!!!  She does.  But, she is such a bundle of joy!
Hope you have a wonderful day full of sunshine and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment