Monday, June 11, 2012

MMTPT202 Teapot Challenge for Regina


Today I have 2 cards to share for a special person who is going through some very rough times.  The ladies on SCS are having a Teapot Challenge with an option of sending your card to my sister-in-law.  If you will hop on over the Splitcoaststampers, you will find all the information about the challenge under Tuesday's Teapot Challenge.  This week the challenge is MMTPT202 for June 12, 2012.  Regina will be so happy to get cards from all over the world and I will be happy for her too as I know she is going through some very hard times.
The first card was a design I found on Aimee Asher's website.  I love to make these cards as there is so much dimension to them and they are just a change of pace for me, once in awhile.
The second card has lots of die cuts in it by Memory Box.  The cute doggie is Stamping Bella and the sentiment is Memory Box.  The DP is Jack & Jill with a few added butterfly punches.
Thanks in advance if you are sending out a card!  Have a fun and crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment