Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just to say HELLO

I'm finally back with another quick and easy card.  I kind of liked the last all white card I made so thought I would do several more to go with some photos I need to get out.  I only have about 15 minutes to get this all done so couldn't be too detailed.  The flowers are a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Not sure whose stamp this is but I think it's a G Studio one.
They say it's hot here in Colorado.  Everyone is complaining.  Guess they have never been to Phoenix!!!  It was 90 here yesterday at my house.  It never got that hot here last year.  We did turn on our AC mostly because of the wild fires burning.  The smoke is pretty strong and I was having a few problems with it so we took care of that!
Kaila is doing so great!  She keeps me busy though and out of my craft room.  She has managed to conquer the many stairs coming up to my craft room so we have had to put a gate across the bottom.  It would be a major disaster if she stepped a little paw in here.  She is napping and my time is up so better run!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment