Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Peachy card


I have a new embossing folder that just screamed Easter to me! I love the details on it and thought I would just add a few flowers so as not to take away to much from the beauty of the design. So, no stamping here. The folder is Cuttlebug and the flowers are all punches. The flourish is a die cut by Sizzix. The leaves are Spellbinders.

Also, here is a photo of my recent quilt. It looks so much more beautiful in real life. It's in browns, beiges and teal tones and goes so well in my basement living area. It's a sewing theme and I'm truly having a hard time splitting my time between sewing and card making right now. I actually started another quilt with some fabric I have had for quite some time. It's a Mary Engelbreit quilt so will be fun and bright. So, if you don't see many postings on here...I'm busy sewing!!!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love this card!! What's the name of the embossing folder??

    Thanks, Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card and quilt are so pretty! You have been a very busy gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name of the embossing folder is Madison. I got it at Joanne's online.

    ReplyDelete