Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fun stuff!



I'm back with some fun stuff I made this past week. I made some bunny cake pops for my neighbor grandkids. I think they are way too much work for what they are but they are fun to do. I put them in little box baskets that I picked up at Walmart. They were loved by the little kids!

The card I made was also fun. It's a Northwoods stamp. The sentiment on the tag of the golf bag is a tiny stamp from a company in Arizona that I can not remember the name of. I wish I could because I would love to order a bunch more tiny sentiments from them. They were at one of the big stamp shows in Phoenix several years ago. They had zillions of tiny tiny stamps. If you know the name of the company, please let me know cause I want more!!! The DP is by SU and is several years old. I really love how it all turned out - masculine cards are tough for me! My father-in-law will love it.

So, we finally got all our cabinets put in last week. We are STILL waiting on our rock guy to come finish up the fireplace. He was supposed to be here last Friday or Saturday. It's a small job so I know he doesn't want to make a special trip up here to do it but I'm also waiting on an estimate from him for a larger job as well. He does very good work so I don't want to hunt for someone else. I just have to be patient and that is hard when I want this job done NOW!!! I have been moving stuff around everywhere trying to get more organized with all the new cabinets. I actually have some EMPTY cabinets now!!! Wish they were in my craft room!!!

Have a great rest of the week. My daughter is coming in for a few days tomorrow so I'll be on the go for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment